Supply Chain Cyber Risk Management
How do we monitor your supply chain?
Initially our Peta.ai technology maps out the layout of your entire supply chain digital attack-surface. Once this is done, we start monitoring your supply chain for indications of any compromises as well as known vulnerabilities utilizing our CYSNIFF platform.
Tracking your supply chain will be performed continuously in order to identify any new risks which your supply chain may expose. Our analysts act with any new risk identified by our CYSNIFF monitoring technology as targeting your suppliers, service providers, affiliates, vendors and partners.
Our analysts will issue an immediate notification to your SOC, while supporting their actions with recommendation and mitigation to help you and your team with the implementation. Our analysts allow you to take the correct actions to resolve any indications of compromise in your supply chain.
Peta.ai’s attack-surface technology, combined with the CYSNIFF platform, provide you with the insights your company needs to better understand the cyber threats, and prioritize relevant indicators specifically to your organization and vertical.
What should companies do next?
Register Now to Gain Access to the Data
- See the attack surface of your organization from an attacker’s perspective
- Identify potential security weak links in your organization
- Learn how you compare against your Industry and Sector peers
- Find out which of your servers and accounts are known to be compromised
- Monitor the security of your supply chain and 3rd party providers